Hey Everyone, we’re hosting another Cryptid Crate giveaway for our newsletter subscribers. It’s free to enter and there is no obligation to stick around, but we try to put out content in our newsletter that is fun and interesting so that you’re getting something worth your time. We also keep you updated on our two books that are coming out later this year with Indiana University Press. We have opportunities for you to receive a free copy of our first book. All the details are in the newsletter. Sign up in the side bar off to the right.
Cryptid Crates are full of fun cryptid related stuff that usually includes a T-shirt and/or book. To buy one is 39.99, but their value is far above this. Some of this content you can’t get anywhere else. You can check one out here, or see more in their etsy shop. Honestly, it’s fun to go over there and just look. Such creative talents.
How To Enter and Rules For the Cyptid Crate Giveaway
- Sign up for our newsletter (any age can sign up).
- I will make sure you get a copy in your inbox within 48 hours.
- Reply to the Newsletter email i send you and say hi, what’s up, or where’s Bigfoot? Whatever. Anything to let us know you WANT to be entered.
- Then peruse the newsletter while you wait. We’ll draw one random winner on February 19, 2020. We will email the winner and also announce them in the February newsletter.
- When I email the winner, I’ll get your shirt size and place the Cryptid Crate order. It will be shipped directly to you. However, because I’ll be placing an order after the 15th of February. It will be shipped with March’s order. You won’t actually get the crate until the first week of April.
- Anyone in the world can enter as long as the box can be shipped to you.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter the Cryptid Crate giveaway, but an adult can do it for you. The content is always clean and fun. Same with our newsletter. You can check out some sample content here.
- The complete giveaway policy can be found here.
Just a Reminder
If you sign up for our newsletter, be sure to regularly check your junk or spam folders. Newsletters seem to be particularly drawn to those folders. We’re always pulling them out. Good luck if you enter the Cryptid Crate Giveaway.
That’s about it for this post. We hope you have a wonderful day wherever you are.